Monday, January 28, 2013

Welcome... A little Introduction

          Hey there guys, my name is Alex, I am a teen that loves business and entrepreneurship. Everything from the Stock Market to fun Startups I love. I am amazed at all of the possibilities available these days in business, and how one idea can change everything in an industry, or the world. To me our country runs mainly through business, and how us American's think. Whether it's a new piece of technology or a way to help others in need in a different country, it all helps shape the world around us. Without new ideas popping into our heads we would most likely be sitting on dirt and grass looking at each other, and most likely everyone would go crazy!
          The reason this blog is called Tied Business is because this blog will have content from different areas of business, and will draw them together. Learning Business at a young age is also something I believe in strongly, hence the reason I have already started. So if you have a son/daughter or a friend in school tell them to read a book on business, or check out this blog because the earlier you start the better you will feel when you get older, emotionally and financially.
          So I hope you enjoy the content on this blog and I wish you the best of luck in your future! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment